Friday, 2 September 2011

Follow Friday: Lists and Photos

God bless the people this week whose blogs were simple to digest - I seem to have a million and one things to do (all self-imposed, so don't even think of wasting any pity on me) and their posts have been an easy to swallow diversion.  Not that I am suggesting that they were simple to compose, they are just easy on the eye.

First of all Greta at Greta's Genealogy Blog with a great list of things she doesn't care about in genealogy.  I bet we can all add an "amen" at the end of her list.  I won't spoil it by telling you what she lists, I'll just say that I'm with her all the way on # 1 & 2, # 10 would be terrible, but having thought about it, I actually would be amazed and pleased if #5 happened (I live in the UK, remember!).

Over at Nuts from the Family Tree there is a great collection of photographs to go with a Labor Day theme.  My favourite is the barber - I love those tinted photos.

On  non-genealogy topics, Through Streets Broad and Narrow has a simply sumptuous 1950s advert this week - if only I could look like that!  And as ever, Trixie at That's Just Stupid What You Said, keeps me in stitches - unlike her I don't have a Zac Ephron crush, but looking at those pictures, I could be guilty of an inappropriate fleeting thought!

2 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Judi - I am so glad you enjoyed my list - thank you for the mention!

Judi Bee said...

Greta - no worries!

Incidentally, via a comment on my new blog, The Cousin Hunter, I have been introduced to a new phrase "cousin bait" which I understand you coined - very good, I am going to use it lots!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com